JMP assumes nothing when called on to assess tough to solve, often never-before-automated, manufacturing processes. JMP takes a customer's perspective and applies creative thinking to develop automation solutions that are smarter and simpler than traditional mechanical solutions.
Our proven solution development processes focus on both the technical and human sides of the equation, and result in automation systems that reduce labour costs, increase outputs and improve product quality.
If you're curious and interested in more information, why not visit http://automation.jmpeng.com for the specifics of our automation solutions.
The value of perspective
From the big picture down to the smallest detail, JMP seeks first to understand the overall process and the business impact that needs to be achieved. By keeping a big-picture perspective, we plug the right technologies into the right places to solve the system. Where off-the-shelf technologies don't exist, we develop new technologies or work with OEM equipment manufacturers to augment and improve existing technologies.
Expertise for every automation need
- Vision-guided robotics
- Force-feedback robotics
- High-speed pick/place/packaging - 100 PPM to 500 PPM
- Custom Servo-Motion control solutions
- Vision - Quality Inspection
- Vision - Gauging
- Vision - High-speed Inspection
Sample Solution Profiles
Food and Beverage:
- PickFlex - Vision guided robotic solution for packaged and raw food handling, high-speed picking, sorting and packing
- CartonFlex Loader - Vision-guided-robotic solution for loading of paperboard, boxboard, corrugate into carton erectors, case erectors, and box erectors
- MicroFlex - Portable, 120-volt vision-guided robotic solution for that can be wheeled into place for picking and placing of small products under 1 lb.
Oil and Gas:
- PipeFlex - Solution for material handling and application of thread protectors to drill pipe