The world of industrial controls is ever-changing, and expanding to include broader issues such as increasing safety, security, higher quality, flexibility, raw material optimization and energy management.
At JMP, we know our way around this world.
When you face the challenge of modernization, conversion and continuous improvements, while ensuring plant operations remain unaffected, it’s time to turn to JMP.
Our discrete and process expertise has resulted in industry based solutions that address the full scope of control platforms, from process control (continuous and batch), intelligent motion control, drives integration, discrete control applications (packaging and material handling) and safety.
- JMP supports clients across all commonly used process automation system platforms, including Programmable Logic Controllers, Distributed Control Systems, Hybrid Control Systems, Safety Instrumented Systems, Advanced Process Control, Motion Control, SCADA Systems, PCs, HMI and Historian software.
- We combine innovative techniques with the latest technology to produce highly effective process, batch and discrete control strategies and solutions.
- We support a wide variety of customers across numerous sectors, enabling us to see the bigger picture and recommend innovative solutions based on best practices.
Experience the difference expertise brings
JMP brings a world of expertise to your industrial control opportunities, including engineers, technologists and project managers that are ready to team up with your resources.
Our control systems experience includes:
- Distributed Control Systems
- ABB/Bailey INFI90
- Emerson/Fisher ProVox/DeltaV
- Foxboro I/A
- Honeywell TDC3000/TPS/Experion PKS
- Siemens-Moore Products APACS
- Hybrid Systems
- Honeywell Plantscape/Experion HS
- Rockwell ProcessLogix
- Rockwell PlantPAx Tool Set
- Siemens PCS7
- Historian Packages
- GE Historian
- Rockwell Historian
- OSI PI
- Honeywell PHD
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- GE 90/30, 90/70
- Honeywell IPC620
- Rockwell-AB 3-series, 5-series, SLC
- Schnieider/Modicon 584, 984, Quantum
- Siemens S7 series
- Triconex (TMR)
- HMI Packages
- CTC Interact
- Honeywell WebHMI
- GE Cimplicity
- GE (Intellution) iFix
- Rockwell PanelView/RSView/Factory Talk
- Siemens WinCC
- Wonderware InTouch
Our staff is trained, certified and committed to the Control System Integrators Association’s System Development Lifecycle and Quality Assurance Management processes and will ensure your business objectives, requirements and solution delivers the performance you demand.